Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sweet, crazy boys

I just had to write a quick post before I forgot. Matts was in rare form today. He was EXHAUSTED from his first soccer game (a whole other post) yesterday and had looped back around to overdrive. He was literally running around like a mad man and laughing hysterically at everything. Family Home Evening was a joke . It was one of those times you can laugh or cry. Luckily, our good friends were over and their little guy was in rare form as well, so we laughed. It also helped that Matts had been incredibly sweet earlier. Over lunch he stopped eating and stared at me for a couple minutes. As time went on I asked him what was up and he responded that he was just looking at me. Then in the sweetest voice he said "Mommy you're really beautiful, you need flowers". Sweet boys who have been taught well by their daddy.

No comments: