Friday, December 11, 2009
In an effort to clear my conscience and my camera before the holiday, here's a quick recap of our festivities thus far.
Behold; the first annual Smyrna Turkey Bowl. Since Matts decided he was skilled enough to play in both the kiddie and adult games it was also the debut of "THE BRICK"
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
You are a joy to have in our family. You love to laugh, you love to play basketball, you love to find treats. Basically, you LOVE life and will find any reason to laugh. We love you!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Just a few pics and words to recapture the night: Machetes, tunnel trolls, acorn throwing squirrels, marshmellow sandwiches(aka smores), scary stories and happy, happy boys.
G and S. The littlest and most cheerful campers.
A big thank you to the Partridges who so generously donated their yard and wilderness for an unforgetable evening. And an even bigger thank you to Reed and all the other Dads who responded so willingly to the 4pm call of "you're going camping in 2 hours".
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Gray, of course, had to follow in Matts' footsteps and was Commander Cody. For our little treat monger the magic of Halloween is people handing out candy with no strings attached. After a night of trick or treating Gray walked in and shrieked "I got Candy!!!" at the top of his lungs in complete disbelief.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
1. You: You must go conquer the enemies
2. Her: The soliders rescued her
3. Must: I must obey the orders to shoot the enemies
4. Yes: Yes, I can beat the enemies
5. Dime: I get a dime if I beat the enemies
6. Side: I must shoot the enemies on the other side
7. Walk: Don't walk in front of the shooting range
8. Lake: The battle was at the lake
9. Shore: I attacked the enemies on the shore
10. Eagle: Try to shoot as high as an eagle
11. Wet: Don't get wet when you're trying to shoot
12. Take: We must take positions
13. Car: I drive in the car to get to the battle
14. Are: I am a solider. We are the best
15. Other: I must shoot the guys on the other team
16. Sitting: To get the best shot I need to be sitting
Do you see a theme?
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
To celebrate we'll be going to McDonald's, watching Beauty and the Beast and eating PINK cupcakes because, according to Matts and Gray, that is exactly how it is supposed to be.
Friday, July 17, 2009
M: Nuh-uh. I'm five.
G: My think I'm six. My so so big.
K: You're both big and strong and if you eat your food you'll get bigger and stronger.
M: Mom, whose the biggest in your family?
CONVERSATION ON BIGGEST PEOPLE AND HOW "LITTLE" BROTHERS CAN END UP THE BIGGEST. CONVERSATION PROGRESSES TO BIRTH ORDER.
G: My first baby is a yellow baby. My like yellow.
M: I'll have a bum baby
G: My eat your bum
ALMOST ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING...sudden stop
M: What's that smell?
K: I don't smell anything.
M: No, I have super good smell, I think I'm going to throw up. What's that smell?
G: That's my smell. It my bum.
BACK TO HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER
Sunday, July 12, 2009