Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!!!

Here are some pictures I never thought I'd post: The boys playing in the snow at our house in Atlanta. It was the craziest thing. We'd just dropped some cookies by a friends house when small, microscopic flakes began to fall. It threw the car in reverse and booked it back to our friend's house. As I was ringing her doorbell, my cell phone started ringing as she called to tell me it was snowing. We proceeded to jump, laugh and yell as the tiniest flakes fell to the ground. Our kids just looked at us like we were crazy.

When we got home I bundled up the boys and drug them out into the flurries. Gray loved it. Matts was shivering and had a "you've got to be kidding me" look on his face the entire time. Soon it turned into a full on storm! We got about 2 inches total, so all the schools are closed!

It's SNOWING

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

This is Great!

A very late Merry Christmas from our house to yours :)

3 comments:

Shandi Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shandi Brown said...

How fun! Your boys look so cute! We are tired of the snow, but its nice to see someone excited for it:) Thats funny you guys have looked into golden doodles. We loved our poodle mix, because they are smart and don't shed. The golden retriever's looks and personality are awesome. So, I think it is a great choice. You can also kind of pick the size. But Bridger ended up being huge, and we thought he would be medium.
enjoy your winter wonderland!

Shandi Brown said...

I am so sorry. I was impatient and sent you my post twice!