Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Fourth of July

It seems that I start the majority of my posts by stating how busy we've been and yet, I never seem to know exactly what we've been busy doing.



We did have a great 4th of July. We started out the day with a HIKE at Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield. Matts was, of course, thrilled to be "training" at an actual military site especially since the trail was littered with canons and sniper holes. It was a little awkward trying to explain the "bad" and the "good" guys of the Civil war (actually, the "war of northern aggression"). I love living in the South :). We were all exhausted after the hike (it was quite a hike) so we just relaxed the rest of the day and watched fireworks from our neighbor's deck.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi to your cute family! I always love your pictures and comments about the boys. Tell your wee ones "hello" from Grandma Diane and that I send lots of hugs and kisses!