Friday, July 17, 2009

Morning at the Peterson House

G: My getting so big and so strong. My the biggest. My bigger than Mattson.
M: Nuh-uh. I'm five.
G: My think I'm six. My so so big.
K: You're both big and strong and if you eat your food you'll get bigger and stronger.
M: Mom, whose the biggest in your family?

CONVERSATION ON BIGGEST PEOPLE AND HOW "LITTLE" BROTHERS CAN END UP THE BIGGEST. CONVERSATION PROGRESSES TO BIRTH ORDER.

G: My first baby is a yellow baby. My like yellow.
M: I'll have a bum baby

HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER

G: My eat your bum

ALMOST ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING...sudden stop

M: What's that smell?
K: I don't smell anything.
M: No, I have super good smell, I think I'm going to throw up. What's that smell?
G: That's my smell. It my bum.

BACK TO HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER

4 comments:

Holly Park said...

Okay, over the past few days since you posted this, I can't help but smile when I think about it. Those boys are so much fun!!

Chelsea said...

that's hillarious. they are so funny! i am excited to see all of you as soon as i get over this cold i caught on the airplane...

krash said...

Mckyna and I laughed about that conversation and about the bum baby! your kids are so cute! I am sorry I missed getting together while you were here!:(

Chelsea said...

it was so fun to see those little guys! and you of course! too bad we couldn't spend more time together! we'll have to plan something fun over christmas. give those army guys a big crunch for me!