Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic Halloween with a weeks worth of activities that culminated with treat or treating in the rain. Luckily, clones are tough.
Matts broke my poor, overacheiving heart when he declared that not only did he want to be Captain Rex, he wanted Captain Rex from Walmart. He wouldn't even let me embellish with a belt, blaster, shoe-covers; NOTHING. Put that down as #111 of things I swore I wouldn't let my kiddos do. Happily, Halloween worked it's magic and In Matts' 6 year-old mind that white, silky jumpsuit transformed him into a battle hardened clone captain.

Gray, of course, had to follow in Matts' footsteps and was Commander Cody. For our little treat monger the magic of Halloween is people handing out candy with no strings attached. After a night of trick or treating Gray walked in and shrieked "I got Candy!!!" at the top of his lungs in complete disbelief.


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those boys are adorable. We wish they could have trick-or-treated around here. Then Grandma Diane wouldn't mumble under her breath when the kids rang the doorbell (she was sick of it before it even started!).

Holly Park said...

Boys will be boys! The things I have to look forward to...

Mike and Mackenzie Day said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute. I love how into it they get... such boys! Miss you guys:)

Stacey Bacon said...

They are all boy and I love it! Are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas? We would love to see you!