Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Reed!

The day after Thanksgiving Reed turned the big 33. We've spent the last 3 weeks wondering when we turned into the grown-ups.

Reed deferred his celebrations 24hours. Although his bday was on Friday he actually spent all day Saturday celebrating. And by celebrating I mean parked on the couch, watching rivalry week of Football. What can I say? He was the birthday boy...

and he's earned it. This past year I have come to appreciate Reed is a new light. He's an amazing father and I always knew that he was a amazing partner. This year I discovered that he's also an amazing husband; for over 3 months I depended on him for emotional, physical and spiritual strength that he was happy to give. If that (plus, 33 years of life), doesn't deserve a day of football I don't know what does.

As proof that he's still human here's my current favorite pic:

While he may have fatherhood, husband-dom, fantasy dominance and overall awesomeness figured out here's to the next fantastic 33 years spent working on humility :)

1 comment:

Mike and Mackenzie Day said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Birthday Reed!