Tuesday, November 8, 2011

26.2

It only took 6 years, but I finally revisited 26.2.
On the plus side, it was flat, I didn't get sick, and I had a fantastic weekend with fantastic company, food and transportation :).  
On the minus side, it was windy/cold and I never found my stride :(
But, with 3:57 I scraped in under 4!
(I know we look awesome, but it was cold, so we started the race layered with throw-aways)
In response to the popular, "How do you do have time/energy?"  The answer is we don't, we just have a whole lot of crazy and with the encouragement of friends, a stroller trained child, a wonderful husband and a trusty treadmill (seriously, 20miles from 8pm-11pm) it is possible.  

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

good job kendall! that's amazing. i love your little halloween boys. they are getting so old. we can't wait to see you guys!

Heather Inns said...

Congrats Kendall, you are amazing!

Mike and Mackenzie Day said...

wow. you are my hero!