Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stars were gleaming

On Tuesday G had his school Christmas program.  He was VERY excited because he was asked to be a shepherd in the kindergarten portion of the play.  Not the pre-k 4 part, the REAL kindergarten part.  He did wonderfully, took it all very seriously and remained stoically in character until he exited the stage and asked his teacher, "is it past 7:30?  That's my bedtime so I think you should go put me to bed now".
We had a friend for the day, so I actually got to do girl hair.  It was pretty great and involved braids and sparkles.  
Cue sincere expressions for G.

Speechless

That's better

Christian wanted "more" of Jingle Bells.

 I told you he took it seriously. 

Gazing heavenward.

 Exiting.


Can I go to bed?

A gentleman in training, G gave flowers.  You can see she was quite pleased.

Brothers.

My silly boys

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

cute! i love mattson's cast...the sparkles are great!