Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Miscellaneous Fabulousness

For Valentines, my Love took me to Romeo and Juliet. As in the Ballet. As in contemporary ballet.

Lest you feel too sorry for him, this is where we spend most weekend nights.
Cuddled up, in his movie theater.
Unless the basement is being used for an elaborate game of Colony.

And sometimes we escape to sunny Barcelona.
I'm so happy "he's my lobster"

And catch up on our modern architecture.
(This year they unveiled the stained glass and opened up the interior and it was breathtaking)

And catch up with old friend. (My first night in Barcelona I sat next to Ricardo. He directed me to what have become my favorite sites. Years later, he and Reed ran into each other at an after party.
Although we don't have an actual picture of Grandma Candi, I think this is proof that the boys were well taken care of while we were gone.

This guy finished The Book of Mormon before Conference. Amazingly, G wasn't far behind. It was awesome to watch them poring over their scriptures on Sunday afternoons in an effort to "win" the Newell challenge (we'll work on pondering next year :)

We got to babysit this little chunk!
Christian takes his babysitting very seriously.


Reed took Chaz to London.


This dirty pigeon presented a book report on  Pigeon Needs a Bath.

My Mom sent this beauty for my birthday.
According to Reed "My mother-in-law hates me".
It's awesome.
 
The infamous patio set.
And the infamous dog.

No comments: