Friday, May 22, 2015

Music Men


I always tell my boys that they "have music in your blood". I also tell them they HAVE to play piano until they can play any random hymn of my choice at the time of my choice PERFECTLY. Their teacher is a Saint as she patiently pushes past their comment of "I don't even want to be here. I don't even like piano. My Mom makes me do this". Acutally, she doesn't just push past, she applies it to the things they care about most. She's forwarded articles about the impact of music on sports development and continually reminds G that the stronger his fingers get by practicing piano, the stronger they will be for cradling in Lacrosse. She's even found apps and initiated some studio challenges to keep the boys fully engaged. 


She really is the sweetest lady and a wonderfully calming influence on our boys. 

G-Gotta love the satisfied smile that steals across his face as he performs even better than he practices.
*Chimichanga Cha-Cha*
Matts-Pure concentration and some nerves. This boy is so diligent and like to have things just so.
*Andantino*

1 comment:

Sukrati Johri said...

Hi Friend! Amazing Blog. If you want any help in website development feel free to visit us at http://anomla.com/website_development_company.html.