Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sangrada Familia

We started off the day a little rough trying to find a place to print our ticket to the tour bus. That will teach me to be plan ahead! But, we stopped to get some goodies and C scored a GINORMOUS balloon from MWC vendor and we were back on track.

Obviously, they were very impressed by the historical significance of Sangrada Familia. I've learned my lesson and we stopped for an excellent picnic with fresh juices before we tackled the cathedral.


I think I was the most excited one there. But, once we got the audioguides going, which had excellent "I spy" and "hide and seek" games, they were intrigued and impressed

We made it up the tower.

G especially got on a role and examined each and every corner and feature in order.

C was just happy to be along for the ride.

Matts was just happy to get off the tower. 

G rubbed in the heights with his detail of the spiral staircase. 

Photog in training. 

Love to see what features are photo-worthy in their little eyes. 

Smiles all around. 

By the time we made it to Parc Guell they were draaaaaging. I always forget that it's at the top of that darn, neverending hill.

Once again, we regrouped with a little pigeon charming. 

And, Nutella pizza. 

Yes, Nutella makes everything better. 

No comments: