Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meerkats and cookie monsters

Mattson and Grayson are quite the team. Matts even has a special nickname, "Gigi" for Gray. Cute. They like to do all kinds of this together, like eat cookies before breakfast. Not so cute.
(Note: Grayson actually gets the cookies out and takes them to Matts to open them, I guess he inherited my sweet tooth)


Then again, who could say "no" to this Gigi?



They also like to construct things together. On Monday after unloading the dishwasher I heard some hushed giggles coming from our downstairs bathroom. I walked in to the explaination "the meerkats are building a tower" and saw this:



Unfortunately, I made a very poor decision and grabbed my camera instead of my children which resulted in this:
Apparently meerkat construction is a risky business.
***I swear I do actually watch my children***

7 comments:

Lisa P. said...

We were laughing outloud over this. I can't believe how grown up they are. I hope you guys are coming to visit this summer, Grayson and Shiloh would have so much fun together. Plus Chris needs a fishing partner, think Mattson would be up for it?

Chelsea said...

We love our little Meerkats!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacobson Five said...

How cute. Unfortunatly you can not be watching your kids 24 hours a day, but what would we blog about if our kids were not doing these crazy things?

Kids in the Kong said...

That picture is AWESOME! I'm laughing because it's something my kids would do, but I am sure you were all scared for a bit. And because I don't see any after pics I am assuming they both turned out OK.

Melia and Christian said...

Kendall, I totally do the same thing! Sometimes the only way to keep from going crazy is to grab the camera and laugh later! Pretty impressive climbing skills!

john and nikki said...

I LOVED those pics, they made me laugh and happy to have girls!