Friday, May 30, 2008

Summertime

The pool has finally warmed up enough that it's become an (almost) daily activity. Nothing keeps my little meerkats happier, or wears them out faster than an afternoon at the pool.
You want me to do what?
I'll start with this: But wait, I can also do this:
Needless to say he's quite pleased with himself

The water bombs are deadly...

but so much fun.

P.S. A HUGE thank you to my friend Celeste. She has recently become a regular at our activities. In addition to her great fashion sense and ability to ENTHRALL any child within a 5 mile radius; her camera is her baby which works our wonderfully for the rest of us. So, all you family members get ready for an unedited glimpse into our daily activities.
















4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Your munchkins are so cute! And I'm completely jealous that you went to barcelona! I'm hoping to head there myself this summer!

-bellechantelle

Jacobson Five said...

Wow warm enough for the pool. We are getting there but still not quite. Have fun.

Hayley Baum said...

So cute!!! Hopefully next summer i'll get to join you for some pool outings in Georgia... (If we're at Fort Benning for the year) Can't wait to see these boys in August!

Gregory said...

Greetings from Tokyo. Your fabulous photo journal was here wher I arrived...no I didn't access it directly. Grandma Candi put it in easy-to-pull-up form...in one simple stroke of the key. While the precocious boys and celestial sunshine girl in Kendall's life are strikingly handsome and beautiful, she still is the one who take's away my breath in her beauty and sweetness, even photographically. Grandpa Greg