Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Elle


It may be a day late and with recycled pictures but I had to wish our sweetheart sunshine a very Happy Birthday. Six years ago Elizabeth Grace joined our family. The 77 days she spent with us were perhaps the most blissful, formative and sacred of my life.
This past Saturday at Hayley's wedding we were able to feel her sweet spirit very near. As I sat in the temple I was overcome with anticipation and gratitude as I savored her closeness and reflected on all that we have been blessed with and all that we will be blessed with as a result of the temple sealing.
Happy Birthday Elle.
We love you dearly.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a sweet memory of little Elle. She is so beautiful and loves you guys so much!

Kirsten said...

What a sweet girl. It's such a great feeling to know that you'll see her again. :)

Stacey Bacon said...

This picture is precious. I love that you keep her memory alive. Isn't the temple such a wonderful place to feel close to family members beyond the veil? Your family is gorgeous. Casey and I miss you and wished you all lived closer. It is so fun to see your blog and what is going on in your lives. Your boys are darling.