Thursday, September 10, 2009

The ABC's of Mattson

I was going over Matts'reading list when I noticed a trend:
(VERBATIM)

1. You: You must go conquer the enemies
2. Her: The soliders rescued her
3. Must: I must obey the orders to shoot the enemies
4. Yes: Yes, I can beat the enemies
5. Dime: I get a dime if I beat the enemies
6. Side: I must shoot the enemies on the other side
7. Walk: Don't walk in front of the shooting range
8. Lake: The battle was at the lake
9. Shore: I attacked the enemies on the shore
10. Eagle: Try to shoot as high as an eagle
11. Wet: Don't get wet when you're trying to shoot
12. Take: We must take positions
13. Car: I drive in the car to get to the battle
14. Are: I am a solider. We are the best
15. Other: I must shoot the guys on the other team
16. Sitting: To get the best shot I need to be sitting

Do you see a theme?

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

sounds like somebody is incessed with the army,navy, etc

Diane said...

I think Hayley and Kyle will get a kick out of this!!

Unknown said...

Oh that is uber funny. I hope you're preparing yourself for the inevitable day that he joins the ranks of the American Solders.

Candilyn said...

Of course there is a theme - manifest in an intelligence of the highest order that can only be called "Mattson".
I laughed out loud!
Love you all,
Grandma Candi