Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Defining Characteristics

Mattson: Memory of an elephant
***Matts is a member of the reading club at school. This gives him the great privilege of checking out two books at a time and returning them once he can pass them off.***

Grandma Candi : Wow, you've gotten really good at reading. I'm so proud of you.
Matts: I'm so good at reading I can even do it with my eyes closed. Do you want to see?
Grayson: Sense of humor
***We've had all manner of germs flying around our house/school/church. Consequently we've had alot of discussions about germs and how they're spread.***
Gray: My share my germs with Thomas. That was fun.

1 comment:

Melia and Christian said...

These never fail to crack me up! I love it. Oh - and Jackson wanted to know why I was sitting on the bench with Reed... Ha! Miss you guys!