Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heaven Sent

This year we were in Utah for the anniversary of Elle's death. As strange as it may be, the boys love visiting Elle's grave. It may have something to do with the bunnies. The bunnies can be chased and occasionally caught (true story, I'll post w/pics when I get home). So, thanks to beautiful weather and in memory of Elle we headed down to East Lawn for a good hour of bunny catching.

You can't quite see, but there are approximately 12 bunnies by the far bushes. Completely unaware and unafraid.
G got close, but since our inside man "Fuzzy-Kick" was MIA we didn't get one.

Since I can't seem to get a good pic of all 3 at the same time, here are all 3 at different times :)

Happy, Happy Christian
Silly G
Pensive Matts
I must admit my heart broke a little when Matts' said, "Look Mom, all 4 of your kids are together right now". As Matts and Gray ran off after the bunnies I cuddled Christian close. But, before I slip too far into the past, or feel too sorry for myself I was called back by the sounds of bunny hunting. And that's how I know that Heavenly Father loves and cares for each one of us. He knows what we need and will provide. Be it bunnies, beautiful weather, or 3 wonderfully spirited boys to keep life busy, full and happy.

3 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

What a sweet post Kendall! So nice that you could be with all of your babies for that day. Christian is looking mighty HUGE.

Jensen Family said...

It was so much fun bunny hunting with the boys. We sure love you and think of you often. Thanks for letting us spend some time with you. Love you,

ashleymccall said...

I was looking through blogs and found yours. I am from Utah I still live in Utah. I actually know who started the whole bunny thing. A friends family brought 2 bunnies to their grandma. Now there are so many.