Monday, November 29, 2010

A year in the life

This past weekend Reed turned 34. In celebration he spent the day fishing the rivers of TN and GA and NC. I'm so blessed to be married to Reed. I've been privileged to know him for 13 crazy, busy, fun years. They say a picture is worth 1000 words, so here are some pics (hijacked from his phone) from the past year that best capture Reed's life.

Laughing. How much do I love that Reed found this during sacrament meeting? How much do I love that he promptly sent it to multiple people? Finally, how much do I love that this is saved on his phone 6 months later?
Playing with his boys. It's truly astounding how many soccer games, school activities and random adventures these boys get to enjoy with their dad.
Schmoozing. That's right, on one of his travel's my hubby found 'my' flower shop and as a true mobile advocate sent me a text as a sign of his love.
Teaching his boys new tricks. I had been gone for less than a day when C mastered this one.
Going new places, meeting friends. 4 continents, multiple countries; always meeting up with old friends and making new ones.
I love you and I can't see what adventures you embark on next year.


1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Reed! We love you