Thursday, January 12, 2012

Joy

Although he's a complete maniac and frequent hooligan, Little C continually reminds us just how GOOD life is.  



Good Girl, Allie Lou!

He know that we are "nice" to babies and animals.  So, when he approaches one he pets their heads (babies and pets) and repeats NIIIIICE over and over until they can escape.

Let's just say it's less Snow White and more Tommy Boy:
"I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. [holds a dinner roll] Oh, my pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe, I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go [makes ripping noises as he tears apart the dinner roll] OOOOOOHHH! I killed it! I killed my sale! And that's when I blow it."

No comments: