Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Funny Valentines

As the only lady in the house, Valentines is a pretty great day for me.  I have the enviable job of juggling four handsome boys.  I love each and every one for a different reason:

The funny guy:
 Quotes from the day included:  "Who made Legos?  Cause I think it was God."  And before bedtime "Where's my squeakinator?"  Which was followed by Gray emerging from under his bed with a Luci in tow. "Ahhh, there she is :)"

The Charmer
Look at that face...Little C will NOT be overlooked.  His current tactic of choice is repeating his request over and over in rising decibels until you give in (or go deaf :)


The strong, silent type
Underneath all the rough and tumble Matts has a tender heart.  Valentines morning I woke up to hear "Oh yes Christian, that's your Valentine...you get to play with Matts' legos for 5 minutes."  Now that we've got compassion we're working on perspective.  
Also, the Saturday before Matts and I had our first "date".  Apparently all this guy needs to have the best day ever is a personal trip to Krispy Kreme (funded by certificates earned at the Physical Therapist) and a trip to the bookstore.  I have trained him well.  

My Love
He's pretty much awesome and makes my life better everyday I spend with him.  

No comments: