Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Extra! Extra!

 We had our annual ward talent show this past weekend.  I dusted off my choreography skills and put together a routine to "Newsies".  Then I got to practice and realized I was choreographing eleven 5-10yr old BOYS.  But, with the help of alot of duct tape marks and repeating choruses they pulled it out and were pretty great.  
And yes, we had a viewing party at our house the night before so now the boys of the Smyrna ward primary are ready to take on the world and "Seize the day".

Inspired by his brothers, Christian let his voice be heard!
(How's that for a segue)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Did you video it? I can only imagine! Cute!!

Candilyn said...

PLEASE send the video:) Also, aren't you glad for all those times you did Thomas & Co????Little did you know:)