Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hampton Court

Two days after Grandma and Grandpa got here, Reed had to head out to Dubai. Since Grandman Diane loves gardens, we decided to make the most of our weekend and head out to Hampton Court. It's been funny to see what the boys latch onto from our schooling. In this case, the rhyme; divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, lived was chanted repeatedly as we toured Henry VIII's favorite residence.

Enjoying the grounds

G was a huge fan of the maze, so we ran through it quite a few times, until the rain began in earnest.
We didn't make it to Holland during tulip season, but these beds made we wish we had.


An elf in the garden.
Grandma and Matts enjoying the garden



Chilling

Our hoodilum

Our character


Enjoying life with my boys.

Fun story-For the first time Christian wet his pants in public, on a moving train, very thoroughly. Being the prepared Mother that I am I had an extra set of undies and shorts. Unfortunately it was freezing and raining. Luckily, being the prepared Mother that I am I also keep an extra pair of fleece leggings for myself in my bag. Turns out Lycra is very versa

No comments: