Sunday, November 11, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly

THE GOOD:
Matts had his last soccer game on Saturday. He had a great time and it was so fun to watch him play. The best part was watching him use his "jedi skills" to control the ball and the other players. Just imagine an orange and black blur running around and kicking the ball while throwing in the random airplane arms, karate hands and jedi arm wave. Definitely amusing, especially when it's all topped off with his goal dance (jumping around on one leg) and the comment "I'm pretty much the fastest guy ever".

Gray is officially walking. In fact, after Sacrement today he just took off down the aisle and followed Matts to nursery.

THE BAD:
Matts had his last soccer game on Saturday. What are we going to do with all that extra energy?

Gray has been sick for over a week. He has some kind of nasty virus with blisters on his throat that involves alot of crying and not alot of sleeping. I don't think I've slept more than 2 hours at a time since Monday. Poor kid, I think it's even harder because we're so spoiled by his pleasant personality.

THE UGLY
Thanks to my complete lack of sleep I've gotten a NASTY case of impetigo. For those of you who don't know it's basically like a cold sore on my nose and it comes back every time my immune system gets too low. I only bring this up because this time around NO ONE has asked me about it, which is slightly disconcerting. I mean, it looks like a giant infected scab has taken over my nose and upper lip and people just pretend it's not there. Instead of making me feel better, it just comfirms that it really is that gross.

1 comment:

A said...

Yes, it looks painful and miserable, but we are all just looking past it to your beautiful face and the return to perfection that will soon come. ha ha ha ha ha ha ;-)