Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Peterson Guys

November is a busy month for Peterson birthdays with Chelsea, Gray, Reed and Don. First, I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Don. He is a great man and father-in-law. I still remember when I was expecting Elle and my favorite treat was Hot Tamales. Well, being the thoughtful guy that he is, Don filled up an entire 5 gallon container with Hot Tamales and gave it to me right before finals. They definitely kept me awake and satisfied during those last tests at BYU. Also, Don understands that it IS ironic that both Barbara Streisand and Harry Connick Jr. sing Christmas carols. Finally, he is a wonderful Grandfather to our boys and a great Dad to Reed.

Which leads me to my next thought, I'd like to wish Reed a very, very Happy Belated Birthday (31, but who's counting). I'm not good at expressing myself, but I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. We have been through so many events, both good and hard, and Reed is always so strong and "definantly" makes life more enjoyable. So, to a amazing father, husband and friend, I hope you have another exciting and enjoyable year.

No comments: