Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day we had a great day filled with sun, friends and of course, food. We started off the day with sand volleyball and then went to Adam and Kandis' house for a delicious BBQ and some badminton. After the boys passed out in the car and awoke two hours later we decided to wear them out again by going to the pool. Finally, we wrapped up the night with a trip to the scary Mexican restaurant where they are "Open Everydays"
Let the games begin
Now, I want a clean fight...
(No idea where Gray's clothes went)Building the Pyramids of Eygpt
Gray displaying his crazy skills
I LOVE this hat. It was given to us by Stephanie "Struhs"(I can't remember her married name). Granted, it's a little dorky and Gray will probably kill me later but, it's so good for his little skin and it makes me happy everytime I see it

3 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

I TOO love gray's hat, so I will back you up when he is embarrassed of his former wardrobe.

john and nikki said...

cute pic of Gray!

Kory Klein said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!