Sunday, March 1, 2009

Answers to prayers

LEGOS
An answer to every frazzled mother and bored 5 year old boy.
A bucket of legos = unlimited possibilities SNOW
Much needed moisture and endless entertainment and excitement for our two little southern boys what could be better? Well, when nursery gets rough (we're talking table climbing, children wailing, block whacking rough) there's nothing like a good snow storm to end church early.


BROTHERS
There's hope our boys may not actually kill eachother before the age of 12. I walked downstairs to see this:(
But I heard this: Gigi, I'm your big brother and I'll always take care of you (I guess it was a "nice" headlock :)



POTTY-TRAINING: Somewhere in the craziness of the past month this litte man potty-trained himself.
Seriously, what did I possibly do to deserve this?

BASKETBALL
Although we always knew Matts would probably play downlow Reed is thrilled to discover that not only does Gray LOVE basketball, he also has "skills".


No comments: