Monday, March 16, 2009

The infamous Thomas

My "baby" brother Thomas is turning 16 on March 25. On Thursday our awesome neighbors, Jordan and Kelly, called and offered Reed 2 tickets to the ACC tournament on Saturday. Seeing that both North Carolina and Duke would probably be playing I called my mom on a whim and offered the ticket to Thomas. Next thing I know my little brother is flying in to watch the games and before you know it he was gone
(had to get back to his busy life :).


The boys were beyond thrilled and I don't think they left him alone for more than 2 minutes at a time. It was a great weekend filled with basketball, wrestling, stupid movies and did I mention basketball?


Is it Thomas, is it Tyler, I can't tell!

(except for the attire :)

Ready to cheer for the blue devils



Ready...Swish



"Mom, you had 4 boys this weekend, wasn't it AWESOME?"

Yes, yes it was

We love you Tommy boy, thanks for your 48 hour visit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up he is! I haven't seen him for a couple of years, I think the last time I saw him he was 11 or 12! How fun to have a visit from him, even for a short time!

Candilyn said...

Thomas is still in "that was unreal" mode. Thank you for making a dream come true for a 16th birthday present. Mattson keep up the tackling, and Grayson, keep up the swishing...

Heather Inns said...

Sweet, that is awesome.

Hayley Baum said...

I can't wait to be your next bisitor!!!! (Semi-permanently)