Monday, March 30, 2009

A Year in the Life of Mattson

 


I cannot believe it has been 5 years that this guy has been filling our family and home with so much life. Mattson, you are an answer to our prayers and your exuberance has been healing. This past year you have developed a compassionate side that is very endearing. I love how you love your little brother, pray over your sister (with eyes cast toward heaven) and adore your mother. I'll admit I'm more than a sucker for lines like "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." It seems that you got more than just your looks from Daddy.

So, after 5 years of perpetual motion here's to all the laughter, learning, imagining and loving that comes from being your mother.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melia and Christian said...

Does that mean that Jackson still has hope for a compassionate side? :)