Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Awesomeness

1. Christian is a sweet, mellow little man who eats, sleeps and just takes in the world when he's awake.

2. Matts and Gray are fantastic big brothers. Matts has put himself on permanent diaper duty and Gray wants only Christian to put him to bed at night.

3. After switching to bottles/pumping and finding the right bottles (thank you, Ariel) Christian has regained his birth weight. Only slightly more awesome was finding out that Gray had strep throat at one of Christian's weight checks.

4. Neighbors/friends. We've had a ridiculous amount of delicious food and countless offers of babysitting. This morning as I contemplated the effectiveness of sleep deprivation as a form of torture, our next door neighbor called and asked Gray to come over. Let's just say it's 2:15pm and I still haven't heard from them.

4. Reed. With Reed taking care of me, the big boys, Christian, church and work I've had my best recovery yet. Reed even hired house cleaners to make my life easier. For any of you who know my super frugal husband, that is truly an act of love.

5. My mom is coming in tomorrow! Even with an easy baby we're starting to get a little worn down can't wait for Grandma Candi to come!

1 comment:

Stacey Bacon said...

Congrats on your beautiful new addition. Baby Christian is adorable. Love you guys!