Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome Christian!

On Saturday, May 8th, 2010 we welcomed Christian Scott into the world. He came quickly and the doctors, hospital and staff were amazing. The best part was after the epidural from 3:00am-7:00am when they let Reed and I sleep for 4 hours uninterrupted (they just watched the monitors from the station). Since being home Reed has been super man; taking the boys, working during naps, buying/selling my car, and spoiling his hormonally challenged wife :).

Christian is a wonderfully calm and sweet little guy. Currently our biggest issue is keeping him awake enough to eat and referring arguments over who gets to hold him next.

***The pics are completely out of order, but I'm already learning to let things go:)***

A Big thanks to our neighbors who spoiled the big boys rotten while we were in the hospital.
Our Three Boys
BIG BROTHER
The Newest Big Brother (who I swear grew a foot over night)
Happy and tired (although much better than it could have been)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh he's so cute. he looks tiny compared to our tall skiny guy. can't wait to meet him! (and see you guys of course)

Holly Park said...

Can't wait to meet that little sweetie! He is adorable. And really, Kendall, I don't know how you pop out babies and look like a million bucks right after. Not fair!

Diane said...

Congratulations, Kendall and Reed! You look amazing, and Christian is adorable.

Heather Woolley said...

I just decided to randomly check your blog again. I'd known you were expecting, but I didn't remember when you were due! Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you. Another handsome Peterson enters the world to woo the little ladies! Christian looks just precious--and it is true, the next one up from the baby seems SO big when you see them again!!! I thought the same thing of my kids when they came to the hospital to see me!

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name! Very strong. love it! Congratulations. Oh, and Reed--let Kendall keep the housekeeper indefinitely! A clean house= much sanity, especially for a busy mom. Maybe I should get one too?!

Miss you guys! All the best!