Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The great state of Tennessee

This past weekend we trekked up to TN to welcome my sister to the South. I think it may be the most efficient and anticipated move we've ever participated in, which is saying alot. When Reed was in Elder's Quorum they averaged 2 moves per week. So, we know moves.

Anyways, in 24hours Catherine was completing the finishing touches and hanging the girls' curtains. We are beyond excited to have them living within 3 hours of us. Let the parties begin!

Oh my Grayson,Gray...
Exactly why we're so excited to have some girls around...
they're so much more photogenic...
but still like to have fun.
That's right, the British couldn't survive. But, I could easily handle all Fort Loudoun had to throw at me (and the 4 kiddos I was solo with).
Christian found his own entertainment.

No comments: