Saturday, April 6, 2013

All Grown Up!

For his 9th birthday Mattson wanted nothing more than to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Sweden.  After some intense planning, some very generous grandparents, a very generous father and very nervous mother, Mattson was booked on his first SOLO, international flight.  I did have a wake-up call while waiting for the flight I needed to run to the restroom in the Coffee shop.  I turned to make Matts come with me and realized that I was about to put him on a 2 1/2 hour flight by himself, so he just may  be able to handle sitting by himself until I got back.  
Waiting for his flight
Needless to say, he had a fantastic time, was completely indulged and is already saving his money to buy another ticket.  Luckily, as he points out, it just needs to be one-way because, he's not sure when (if) he'll want to come home again.  

2 comments:

Melia and Christian said...

We put Jackson and Elora on their first solo flight in February to go skiing with Bacons. Chris was totally, fine but it about killed me! It was so hard! Of course, they were fine and had an amazing time. Sigh... We miss you guys - hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

Have a look at my website bmi chart male