Sunday, October 7, 2007

Randomness

So, as I was organizing and downloading pictures off my camera I realized that I have alot of random updates. So, for the sake of efficiency this may be the most random post ever.

Gray's first "real" haircut
I still can't get over how light and fine Gray's hair is. It's completely different from Matts' hair.
Matts' first Jedi haircut

Usually cutting Matts' hair is a battle (unless Grandpa Greg takes him to the barber). But, Reed had the brilliant idea to have Matts get a picture of how he wanted his hair done. Matts promptly returned with his Star Wars book and happily sat perfectly still for his first jedi haircut.

New Bed

Saturday we had the rare pleasure of all taking naps at the same time. When I woke up I went to check on the boys. Matts was nowhere! You would think I'd be getting used to losing my boys :), but I panicked. We finally found him sleeping under his bed in the "meerkat cave".

New Stroller

This update cements my status as a mom. But, I LOVE our new stroller. After weeks of stroller drama I finally got the perfect stroller. At first I didn't even consider the Phil and Ted, it's a little pricey and I thought that it would be mean to stick a kid in the basket. But, we went to the store, tried it out and Matts loved the "secret" seat. It's so compact and easy. Plus, now when Matts is in preschool I can take Gray running in the single mode. I'm down to one stroller and it does it all!

4 comments:

A said...

This post reminded me, has Mattson seen the show Meerkat Manor on Discovery? I'm sure he'd love it!

Suzown said...

Love the Jedi haircut tactic maybe I should try that one. The stroller--WOW and speedy red because Kendall is fast. How fun. What a beautiful family.

Suzown said...

Kendall we created out blogs on the same day--how wild is that...

Kory Klein said...

Hey- it is so great to see you family and cute kids. Hope you guys are doing well.