Saturday, October 27, 2007

"May the Force be with you"

Matts is currently "incessed" (obsessed) with Star Wars. So, for Halloween he is Luke Skywalker. Not just any Luke, mind you, Luke with the Ewoks/Endor moon Luke. Thanks to my sister in law, Anna, he has the BEST costume and has actually been wearing clothes the past week. Grayson is of course coordinated as Han Solo, complete with tight navy pants and a blaster he loves. Well, this afternoon as we were getting ready for our ward Halloween party, Matts started begging me to be Princess Leia. Specifically, Princess Leia with the white dress and buns over her ears. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of dressing up, but what's a mom to do? So, after weighing the pros/cons of wearing my temple dress to a ward Halloween party, I called some friends and became Princess Leia, complete with buns. Matts was quite pleased and called me Leia all night. All I can say is thank heavens he isn't in love with Jabba the hut Leia :).

Endor Luke and Princess Leia


Leia and Han Solo
(I really hope the paint I used on the blaster isn't toxic)

Han again, notice all the accessories.


The whole gang

2 comments:

Kandis said...

Their costumes were seriously too cute. And I give you huge props for dressing up as Leia. That picture of you and Mattson is the cutest! Good times tonight!

john and nikki said...

you guys looked great!