Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First day of school, first day of school, first day of school!

Just like Nemo, Matts was bursting with excitement to go to his first week of school. He even begged me to just drop him at the door (luckily, school policy is walk-in the first week). When I picked him up the first words out of his mouth were "That was GREAT! Can I stay longer?"

I always thought Marlin was a little neurotic, but as I watched him say "you don't have to start school this year, you can wait five, maybe six years..." I suddenly knew exactly where he was coming from.
Four going on sixteen
Ready to take on the world (or at least Mableton First Baptist)


2 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

Wow that is an early start for school. We start Wednesday, I thought that was early. Have fun.

Diane said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Matts looks so grown up!