Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tennis Rules!

Tennis has become quite the popular sport in our house. Reed has been playing with a neighbor weekly and I just finished taking a class. Of course, whatever Reed does Mattson wants to do and whatever Mattson does Gray wants to do. So, our Saturday activity of choice is a quick round of tennis followed by a dip in the pool. (AKA "training")Given my complete lack of knowledge I signed Matts up for a tennis camp and it was a hit!
Look at that form! "Mom, I'm all flushed"
This is what Gray did during camp. He's recently developed and affinity for babies. He loves to touch his hair, then their hair etc. So, you can imagine how thrilled he was to hold sweet Mckenzi.

1 comment:

Holly Park said...

Love it--good for you guys for staying busy and doing fun things this summer! I can't believe how quickly it's flown by. We're excited to see you all soon!