Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stripling Warriors

Me: Matts how was school?
Matts: GREAT! Me and my guys chased some girls around the playground!
Me (slightly concerned): What did you do when you caught them?
Matts: Oh, we played with them.
Me (still slightly concerned): Did the girls want to be chased?
Matts: Oh, yeah. It's a game.
First we circled them around the slide...(fill in five minutes of tactical playground strategy).
We're just like Helaman and the stripling warriors.
Me (slightly amused): Really
Matts: Yeah, I'm Helaman and my guys are the stripling warriors.
Me, more than slightly amused:)


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That's awesome! What a good boy. We are so excited to see you Matts!

Kids in the Kong said...

So, It's been a year since we moved and call still asks to play with Mattson. Hopefully he will still be asking next year when we finally make it back there.

Also, I've been thinking about you a lot lately--especially with the Olympics (even though I didn't know you when you skated) and really enjoyed your last few blogs.

Caryn said...

Melissa started K this week! It's a ride! She's gone from 8-2. My Mother-in-law said the time would crawl by, but I think it flies! I've promised Crystal my total attention as soon as Melissa started school. We keep so busy! Two kidos is definitely easier than three, at least two that can't quarrel! :) You're gorgeous! I'm thrilled I stumbled across your blog!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Hayley's. It was so fun to see you guys last night. You have an adorable family.