Friday, June 22, 2012

Bath

 Although we denied Matts ultimate wish of going to see Hadrian's Wall, we appeased him with a weekend filled with Roman ruins.  The Baths in Bath were quite cool and we spent a lot more time there than I expected.  The city was beautiful and a great place to spend an afternoon.  
On our way into the Roman Baths.  Matts hadn't figured out the audioguide and was convinced this was boooring.   G and Little C were excited to have buttons to control. 


At the baths

Cheese!

Nice.
As you can see, Matts figured out the audioguide and was exploring every nook and cranny.  G and Little C were done with pushing buttons. 

When I carry C it looks like this...

When Reed carries him...I wonder who's the fun one?

He LOVED the lion who was guarding...


The Pump Room!  Be still my Austenian heart.  Although Reed graciously suggested we have tea there, I declined.  I don't think the boys are quite ready for Jane yet. 
Outside Bath Abby

R's angle of choice

G explores the art of photobombing.


No comments: