Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nostalgia

 Sunday evening we took a drive into Stockholm to see the sites of my childhood (with fully awake children this time).  It's lovely to be back.  Stockholm is a beautiful city and when mixed with some nostalgia it makes for a fantastic Sunday night. 
The embassy


THE hill.  I learned to ride my bike on this hill.  In my memory it was second only to Mount Everest.  Perspective, it's a crazy thing. 

I guess some things will never change.
G found his own mountains to scale.
Everyone else had to join in.
Thankfully, Little C found a more appropriate climbing area.
Looking out over the Baltic.



2 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Oh my goodness it looks like you guys are having an amazing time. I love the updates.

Chelsea said...

looks like you guys are loving it! it looks beautiful and i'm wishing i was there! amazing vacation.