Wednesday, May 15, 2013

April

Days in our Life
The day we decided a cold and rainy weekend without big brother was the perfect opportunity to enjoy the play area at the Army Museum


The day I decided we've been homeschooling too long :)

The day I decided that London in sunshine will never, ever be anything less than fantastic.

The day I was in Atlanta and Reed went to the local pizzeria and got a pizza for GIANTS!

The day my phone went missing. Reed says lost, I say stolen, especially since the tracking was disabled within 10 minutes of realizing it was missing and we received the message above that same evening.
Thoughts?

The day Matts helped out with a birthday party.


The day Asha and I drug 4 kiddos downtown to see Margaret Thatcher's funeral procession.

The same day Matts was a little underwhelmed. (Can you say 9 going on 13)

Lastly, G and the fabulous Miss Asha. Seriously, she makes all our days run more smoothly and happily.  She is an answer to prayers and could give Mary Poppins a run for her money

No comments: